I feel things about things. I need somewhere to store them or they might explode out of my face.
Absolutely. The “accent” of Nephilopolis is that 1930s transatlantic accent.
- Vonnie in particular sounds like Katharine Hepburn in my head.
- Melchior has a German accent, for obvious reasons.
- Due to her upbringing, Kim has a faint English accent smothered by a Pacific Northwest one.
- Balthazar sounds like some scrub from the Midwest.
- Radnar sounds like Radnar.
saying feminism is unnecessary because you don’t feel oppressed is like saying fire extinguishers are unnecessary because your house isn’t on fire
Or saying they’re unecessary because ‘only part of the neighbourhood’ is on fire but it’s not close to me so it can’t possibly be a problem.’